Motorhome Overnight Parking
Rutland Sailing club has 5 spaces available for overnight motorhome parking. There is no other overnight camping on site at RSC. The campsite opposite our main gate is Rutland Water Campsite.
We have no electric hook up nor waste disposal station. You can fill water tanks near the main entrance.
Toilets and changing rooms are available within the club building 24 hours, ask for the door codes upon arrival at reception.
Pitches are booked for Friday 1300hrs to Sunday 1600hrs if you wish to extend your stay past this time please contact the reception.
All other Motorhomes must leave the site at the end of the sailing day.
- You must only park in your designated bay
- No Awnings/tents
- Quiet from 2100
- Silence from 2300 until 0700
- Please use the bins provided around site
- Dogs are only allowed in the car parking area and cruiser park
- BBQ's & fire pits must be kept off the ground
- Keys must be returned before you leave site
Any breaking of these rules will lead to you being asked to leave the site.
Last updated 10:17 on 1 February 2023